SECTION 1. NAME, CONTACT AND RESERVATION INFORMATION
Name (Reserving Individual): Date of Application:
Home Phone:Home Cell Phone:
Name of Alternate Contact:
Cell Phone of Alternate Contact:
Name of Program:
Date of Program (Julian and prospective Islamic date):
*Time program begins:
*Time program Ends:
*This time duration includes time needed for set-up, decorating and clean-up. The time program ends is the time facility
will close/lock. The facility can be reserved for a maximum of (6) six hours at one-time. Refer to attachment A, Item 4.
Will the entire facility (both levels) be utilized? (circle) Yes No
Please list below which sections of the facility you intend to use?
1. Reservation donation of $350.00 is required to reserve the IEC Husaini facility for a private Jashn, Majlis or other religious program
(s). Programs conducted on Tuesdays and Thursdays that directly follow the regular IEC weekly programs, a reservation donation of
$250.00 is required.
2. Private Ladies Majlis program that require a reservation donation of $150.00 plus any additional donation (optional) that may be offered
by the Reserving Individual.
3. For all other (non-Majlis and Jashn) programs, facility reservation donation of $500.00 is required. Other programs include, but are
not limited to, Nikkah/Marriage Ceremony, Engagement, Birthdays, Aqeeqa Celebrations, Baby Showers, etc.
4)Is this program for Men, Women or Both? (circle) Men Women Both
5) Is this program an open invitation to the Community? (circle) Yes N0
If yes, will you be requesting IEC to send an email announcement? (circle)Yes No
-PhoneTree automated announcements are not sent for private programs per IEC Husaini policy
Signature: Date :
Bu signing this form, I have read and will fully adhere to the facility reservation rules, regulations and stipulations stated in
Section 2. I agree to conduct my program with adherence to Islamic laws and etiquette.
SECTION 2. FACILITY RULES, GUIDELINES AND STIPULATIONS FOR PRIVATE PROGRAMS
Adherence to the following rules, regulations and stipulations is required:
1. Private programs must be conducted with absolute adherence to Islamic laws (Shari'a) and etiquette. Gathering and activities in
a private program must be strictly in accordance with Islamic laws (Shari'a).
2. IEC Husaini programs take priority over any private programs. It is the responsibility of the Reserving Individual to work with the Programs
Director/Coordinator to assure their private program does not conflict with currently scheduled IEC program or future prospective
IEC programs. Majlis and Jashn programs are typically scheduled on the eve or day of the Islamic date of significance.
3. Reservations will not be made without the appropriate completion of this application, signature of the Programs Director or Coordinator
and reservation donation. Reserving Individual must be at least 25 years of age. IEC reserves the right to outright deny the use of its
facility with justification provided to applicant.
4. Reservation donation of $350.00 is required to reserve the IEC Husaini facility for a private Jashn, Majlis or other
religious program(s). Programs conducted on Tuesdays and Thursdays that directly follow the regular IEC weekly
programs, a reservation donation of $250.00 is required.
5. Private Ladies Majlis program that require a reservation donation of $150.00 plus any additional donation
(optional) that may be offered by the Reserving Individual.
6. For all other (non-Majlis and Jashn) programs, facility reservation donation of $500.00 is required. Other programs
include, but are not limited to, Nikkah/Marriage Ceremony, Engagement, Birthdays, Aqeeqa Celebrations,
Baby Showers, etc.
7. The facility can be reserved in (6) six hour increments. Reservations greater than 8 hours will double the reservation donation (fee). IEC
does not require a reservation donation for Majlis-e-Soyem directly following a demise of a family member. Reservation donation is non
8. Baramad-e-Ta’boot and Shabeeh will be offered only at IEC Husaini designated majlis programs that are organized and conducted by
IEC Husaini. Baramad-e-Ta’boot and Shabeeh will NOT be permitted at private majlis programs conducted at IEC Husaini.
9. Reserving Individual must stay until their entire party has departed. Reserving Individual is responsible for the conduct of all attendees
and for any damage and negligent breakage of property, if it occurs during the private program.
10. Reserving Individual is responsible for cleaning the facility, including the kitchen. The facility must be left in the same condition as it
11. Reserving Individual must bring their own supplies, including, but not limited to; paper cups, plates, bowls, napkins; plastic knives, forks
spoons; and serving trays, utensils, table cloths and table skirts.
12. Use of any equipment, other than that furnished within the facility must have prior approval, and under no circumstance may IEC’s furniture,
assets, equipment be removed from the facility. If there is damage to the facility/property (interior or exterior), or the facility/
property is not left in the same condition in which it was found, additional fees may be applied to repair the damage or restore the facility
to its original condition.
13. Changes made to your reservation application within 48 hours prior to your reservation date may be denied or unfulfilled. Changes include
but are not limited to; date, time and facility and/or space requests.
14. Youth activities require a 1:10 adult to youth chaperone ratio. Youth is defined as any person under the age of 18 years.
15. Smoking is NOT permitted in the building. Smokers must use the designated area for smoking outside.
16. No lighting effects employing actual fire are to be used. This prohibits the use of candles, lighted lanterns, or torches, etc.
17. No wax, abrasive materials confetti, glitter, silly string are allowed in the facility
18. IEC Husaini is not responsible for damage to or loss of personal property or for any injuries that may occur to the Reserving Individual or
19. No items or services shall be sold, given, exhibited, or displayed without permission.
20. Reserving Individual must notify IEC Management immediately if law enforcement, medical emergency services or fire emergency vehicles
are summoned to IEC to aid or assist anyone attending the private program.
21. IEC Husaini reserves the right to cancel, void or stop any private program, before and/or during, with notice, due to a person's misconduct,
misdemeanor, un-Islamic behavior and unsafe acts . Program may be stopped or canceled due to unforeseen damage to property as
a result of natural or structural causes before and/or during a private program. The program must end immediately if any of these issues
22. It is the responsibility of the Reserving Individual to conduct programs in adherence to city, state and federal laws. The conduct of the
private program is the sole responsibility of the Reserving Individual.
SECTION 3. FOR COMPLETION BY IEC HUSAINI MANAGEMENT—RESERVATION DONATION INFORMATION
Is the IEC facility reservation accepted or denied? (circle)Accepted Denied
Reservation Donation: Total Donation:
Check #:Total Required Amount: Additional Donation Amount (optional) :
(Checks are preferred. Checks should be made payable to IEC Husaini. Please note in memo: Private Program Reservation)
IEC will provide 100% refund for cancelled reservations. Application is considered final when this form is appropriately
completed, Programs Director or Coordinator have signed and reservation donation is received by IEC Husaini.
Programs Director/Coordinator please answer the following questions:
Will H.I. Saiyed Mehboob Mehdi Abidi al-Najafi address this private program? (circle) Yes No
Who contacted H.I. Saiyed Mehboob Mehdi Abidi al-Najafi to confirm his availability and commitment?
(circle) Programs Director/Coordinator Reserving Individual
Did you verify that this private program reservation will not conflict with any currently scheduled or future IEC programs?
(circle) Yes No
Is this private programs reservation form appropriately completed and all questions answered (circle) Yes No
Did you ask the reserving party if they have any questions regarding the rules, guidelines and stipulations? (circle) Yes No
Did you inform the reserving party that the IEC Treasurer will directly mail their reservation donation receipt at the address listed
on their personal check? (circle) Yes No
Did you provide the reserving party with a contact phone number should theYes Noeed to contact IEC before their program?
(circle) Yes No
Please provide name(s) of IEC Director(s) and/or Coordinator(s) who will supervise this event on behalf of IEC Husaini
Management? (If not confirmed when reservation request is submitted, please leave blank)
In the space below, please provide anYes Nootes that may be helpful to support this private program, if applicable
Application is considered final when this form is appropriately completed, Programs Director or Coordinator have signed and reservation donation is received by IEC Husaini.
Print, Sign and Date: